Job Bank Employment Opportunities
Part-Time Paralegal ~ Montpelier
Part-time paralegal wanted for specialized, national, commercial real estate law firm in Montpelier. Must be a team player, intelligent, highly organized, willing to learn, and have flexibility. MS Word expertise a plus. Comfortable work atmosphere with supportive team. Experience in commercial loan documentation and closing procedures a plus but not required. Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
Reply to Hiring.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Full Time Paralegal ~ Waterbury
CAFFRY LAW in Waterbury, Vermont, seeks an experienced, professional, full-time paralegal to assist with estate/special needs planning practice. Paralegal will aid in drafting estate and special needs planning documents and probate and trust administration for Vermonters with disabilities and their families. Must be organized, be able to meet deadlines, and have excellent written and verbal communication skills for client relations and court filings. Experience in a law practice, preferred, especially with estate administration or estate planning. Experience with public benefits programs for Vermonters with disabilities, a plus.
Job tasks include:
- Aid in drafting estate planning and special needs planning documents; tracking client progress
- Organizing and preparing final documents for distribution; mailing documents to clients, public benefits agencies, and other appropriate parties
- Drafting documents and letters for filing with the Probate Court (in particular: estate administration, trust reformation, and guardianship matters); monitoring court deadlines and tracking progress
- Maintaining and organizing confidential client files
- Reception; greeting clients and answering phones
- Scheduling and confirming client meetings
- Assisting clients with estate and special needs planning process and providing relevant special needs information, as needed, by phone and by email
Please submit cover letter, resume, and references, to attorney Kaitlyn Keating, at email@example.com.
If you are a non-member and find that you are utilizing information from this page, we invite you to visit our Membership Information page to learn how to become a member. The VPO is a non-profit, volunteer-based organization that requires the support of Vermont paralegals - as well as others in the legal community - in order to achieve our mission of providing education, as well as promoting paralegal professionalism and leadership.
Please contact: Heather Rylant, the VPO Employment Opportunities Chair for the processing of job postings and related fees. Further contact information can be found on our Board of Directors page.
2018 Job Posting Fee Schedule:
$100 for 30-Day Post for Employers with VPO Member Employees
$150 for 30-Day Post for Employers with no VPO Member Employees